Brewlab Ltd recognises the importance of Environmental Protection and will comply with all environmental regulations, legislations and approved codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of its operations. Brewlab is committed to the Prevention of Pollution and to undertake continual improvement to achieve this aim. It is the company’s intention to co-operate with and maintain good relations with all regulatory authorities.
It is the declared policy of Brewlab Ltd to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to enable the company to meet or exceed the necessary requirements to improve environmental performance. These aims will be to:
- Assess all environmental effects of the Company’s activities in the training, laboratory, research and development services which it provides.
- Lessen the amount of waste produced, while increasing the use of recyclable and sustainable materials.
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water, utilities and fuels.
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Limit the noise within and around the sites.
- Lessen the risk of harm to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with Brewlab.
- Handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials in a responsible manner.
- Set and review measurable objectives during Management Review Meetings.
Brewlab will encourage employees, suppliers, sub-contractors and customers to be more environmentally aware. Where practicable, the Company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services.
Dr. Keith Thomas. Director. Date 29th December 2019.
We produce a report on our environmental actions every year. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.