Terms & Conditions
Registered address is – Brewlab Limited, Unit1 West Quay Court, Sunderland Enterprise Park, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 2TE, England.
Registered in England reg. no. 3297769
VAT No. GB 746960886
Contact Telephone Number: 0191 5499450
Although we make every effort to ensure the course prices on our website are correct, mistakes can sometimes be made. If we discover a mistake in the price of the course you have booked we will tell you and give you the option of either reconfirming your booking at the correct price or cancelling your booking. If we are unable to contact you or we do not receive a reply from you, we will cancel your booking. If your booking is cancelled due to a pricing error and you have already paid for the course you will receive a full refund.
How To Book
Bookings for courses can be made online, course bookings are only reserved once the full deposit amount has been paid.
To make a booking on the site follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Courses & Services’
- Click on the the type of booking you wish to make.
- Click on the title of the course you wish to take.
- On the respective column click on the course date you wish to book. (If no dates are displayed the course can’t be booked online).
- Enter your details and click ‘Make Booking’ this will then send you to the WorldPay site.
- Enter your payment information through our payment provider WorldPay once payment has been made you should receive a receipt and booking confirmation email.
Paying For Your Purchase
Partial payment for courses can be made online (through our payment provider ‘WorldPay’) this is the stated amount for the deposit. This is to secure a place on the course. Online payments are taken in GBP Sterling.
Full payment for the remainder of the course can be made by a number of different ways including online bank transfer, over the phone or by cheque.
Cancellation & Refunds
Cancellations within 28 days of the course start are subject to 100% of the course fee, however we can accept named substitutes within this period.
Cancellations received more than 28 days of the course start date will be liable to the deposit that has already been taken.